Join and experience one of the rarest commercial property sites in South East Queensland to come to light in many years.
Situated in one of Australia’s fastest growing cities (City of Ipswich) and one of the fastest growing development areas in Queensland. The site is South-West of the Brisbane CBD, 6 kilometres South- East of the Ipswich CBD and is strategically positioned between Brisbane South-Western and Ipswich Industrial Precincts.
The property covers an area of approximately 58.40ha and divided into four lots. It has excellent access to Brisbane’s arterial network including the Logan Motorway, Gateway Motorway, Ipswich Motorway, which can be accessed via the Cunningham Highway via two main exits.
This one of a kind property offers:
• Land available – 58.4HA for Industrial Use
• High Demand area (prices on the rise)
• Multiple Use site – zoning RB05M (Regional Business and Industry)
• Potential for 24/7 operations
• Fully fenced
• Established National and Local long term tenants with capacity for more
• Direct rail links*
• Vacant cleared land, potential for more*
• Large commercial estate
• Cunningham Highway Signage Potential*
• Power and Water already at the site with sewer coming shortly
• Ideal for Defense Projects, Major Energy Projects, Major Manufacturing, Transport and Logistics, Energy Projects
• Backing onto Swanbank major industrial parks – The area has seen the likes of Holcim, Boral, BMI, Stanwell, Tyretec, Austral Bricks, Veolia and Remondis (Thiess) come to the area. RAAF Amberley only 5 minutes down the road.
Expressions of Interest via Robert Lindsay firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 0431 633 126