Located just off the M1 Motorway, 39-41 Vanessa Boulevard is nestled amongst the booming Springwood Commercial District. Boasting 1548m2 of land, these 2x prime blocks (39 Vanessa at 756m2 and 41 Vanessa at 792m2) are ready to go, with the current tenants on periodic leases.
Situated almost halfway between Brisbane City and the Gold Coast, Springwood is a commercial hub for many local businesses, this location allows for maximum return and fantastic access to major transport, education and retail infrastructure. The progress of Springwood over the last few years has really moved in a very positive direction and the business community believe it will continue upwards.
Key Features Include:
- Potential 8 Story Development
- Within Logan City Council (Centre Zoning Plan)
- 2x residential Properties (Currently Leased)
- 1548m2 of flat useable land on two lots
- 20 Minutes Brisbane City Centre / 30 Minutes to Surfers Paradise / 35 Minutes to Ipswich / 20 Minutes to the beautiful Moreton Bay
- Springwood location with major shopping centre and close M1 proximity.
- Footprint plans and concept drawings available
- Located in established business precinct
- Easy access to main arterial roads
- Motivated Vendor
This fantastic location allows for maximum return and fantastic access to local businesses. With a booming economy and booming property market, now is the time to snap up this up.
Please call Kolta Yeung to discuss the property in further detail.
*This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only*
Disclaimer: We have, in preparing this information, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.