59 Mary St, Blackstone
Iconic Blackstone Service Station is available for lease!
Rob Lindsay from House Property Agents Commercial team is pleased to offer for lease 59 Mary Street, Blackstone Café/Service Station.
The beautiful Australian traditional Café/Service Station has undergone several renovations over the past year and offers a unique lifestyle opportunity. With a fully fitted kitchen on offer and with almost everything you need to open the doors.
The Iconic Café/Service Station is known to locals as the one stop for bread, milk, fuel, smokes, cold drinks, meals, and snacks. The property includes a range of equipment to operate including fridges, appliances, POS system, fuel control system, plus some extras.
The property has served the community for many years and has a high number of local and highway traffic.
• It also offers a direct bus stop out the front, with Australia Post Parcel pick up and drop of boxes.
• Close to public and private schooling
• Close to booming Ripley development
• 59 Mary Street, Blackstone is in Ipswich Queensland, one of the fastest growing cities in Australia.
• 30 second drive to the Cunningham highway and 10 minutes to the heart of Ipswich CBD (just of Cunningham Hwy Exit / High traffic flow – Mary Street connects to Redbank Plains Road (Springfield) and connects to both directions of the Cunningham highway / Only fuel stop in that area before entering the Cunningham Hwy
• A residential 3 bedroom house is also located onsite and can also be rented to the operator.
To organise a private viewing or to obtain an application for lease please free to contact Rob Lindsay on 0431 633 126
**Disclaimer: All information is provided in good faith and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but House Property Agents takes no responsibility for any error or omission. Prospective tenants are encouraged to conduct their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to all aspects of the property prior to making an application.