Karrabin, ADDRESS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
FOR LEASE - CONTACT AGENT
*400sqm2 – 2000sqm2 Warehouse Space (Multiple spaces available)
*Huge Car Park with *24hr Security
This is your opportunity to position yourself within the thriving Ipswich City growth corridor with leasing options from 400sqm* – 2000sqm* of office space.
House Property Agents Commercial Team are pleased to present an exceptional opportunity to lease a secure high-quality site located on such an iconic an historical site in Ipswich. Located on the main road just 6km West of Ipswich CBD, with direct railway links to Queensland’s Railway Network.
The property offers a range of opportunities for companies seeking large commercial premises – able to accommodate 1 to 100 + staff, major staff amenities infrastructure, ample storage space / manufacturing space close to the heart of Ipswich.
- Shed Access via multiple doors including Roller Doors
- Secure turn style and swipe card access site and buildings
- Huge Car Off Street Car Park/Close Local Train Station
- Easy Truck Access / Semi turn around space
- Onsite Telstra Mobile Cell Phone Tower
- Air Conditioned
- Internal Court Yard
- Multiple Offices, toilet blocks, meeting rooms, training rooms, data rooms and kitchens you name it we have it covered.
- Multinational tenants already onsite/with major Commonwealth Government neighbors
- Multiple areas available for lease – access off main road
- Walking distance from train station
- 400m2 – 2000m2 Office Space available
- Flood Free Buildings
- Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity to establish your company in the growth corridor of Australia.
The property is being offered for lease via expressions of interest. For more detailed information regarding the asset or to organize an inspection of the property, please contact the Robert Lindsay at House Property Agents Booval on 0431 633 126 or via [email protected]
**Disclaimer: All information is provided in good faith and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but House Property Agents takes no responsibility for any error or omission. Prospective tenants are encouraged to conduct their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to all aspects of the property prior to making an application.