5 Gray Street, Ipswich
House Property Agents Commercial team are pleased to offer an exclusive CBD leasing opportunity.
Located at 5 Gray Street, inside Ipswich’s CBD, a well-known professional office and medical area, the property offers a beautifully renovated 2 story office premises. With a range of flexible leasing options, the property is ideal for a business looking for that city location.
Previously used for medical purposes, the property offers two stories with upstairs offering a large entry foyer/deck into a private reception area and three large offices, separate male and female toilets and a large separate lunchroom. Access via front and rear stairs decks.
Downstairs offers three office spaces and a large disables access bathroom (with shower), separate to this area is a standalone 7.3 x 3.4m room ideal for meetings in house or with your clients.
Whether you are in the medical industry or looking for local professional offices this property is ready to be leased.
• Data Cabling in each office area
• Split System Air Conditioning throughout the offices and reception area
• Polished floors, tasteful/modern building upgrades
• Established Landscaped gardens.
• A private concrete car park located at the rear of the premises with 6-8 car parks.
• Toilet facilities on both upper and lower levels
• Proposed under the future ICC Town Plan – Principal Centre Zoning (multiple uses)
• The property has approval for a lift to be installed (depending on your needs)
• 80m from the St Andrews Private Hospital / 200m from Ipswich Hospital
• Close to Sunrise Kids Daycare, Ipswich Central School, Pring Street Dental, Heart Clinic, Specialist Medical Suites, 700m from Ipswich Girls Grammar School, walking distance to all the CBD has to offer including the Nickolas Street Precinct.
House Property Agents offer the property for lease under expressions of interest. Interested parties are encouraged to book a private inspection and negotiate a fair lease for all parties. For further information please feel free to contact Rob Lindsay on 0431 633 126 or via email at [email protected]