Positioned on a very private block backing onto open space at the entry to the Logan Golf Club, this very well presented home offers a peaceful, tranquil outlook just minutes to all of Meadowbrook’s sought after amenities and infrastructure.
– 4 bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
– Master has ensuite and walk-in robe
– 2 bathrooms (including ensuite)
– Expansive formal entryway
– Spacious lounge room with separate family/meals area
– Modern kitchen with dishwasher
– Split system air conditioning
– Solar power inverter plus solar hot water
– Double lock-up garage with remote controlled door
– Water tanks fully plumbed to main house
– 689m2 block with open space aspect at rear
– Extra space for boat or caravan
– Excellent cul-de-sac location
Meadowbrook is a quiet, leafy residential suburb of Logan on the south-side of Brisbane, QLD Australia, approximately 27km from Brisbane City. With excellent health, education and transport links, it is an area that is consistently in high demand – Logan Hospital, Logan TAFE, Logan Golf Course and Griffith University Logan Campus are all located here. In addition to this already impressive list of amenities, the long-awaited Meadowbrook Shopping Centre has recently been completed on the corner of Loganlea Road and Logandowns Drive, transforming the area into a dynamic, buzzing suburban centre. Anchored by retail giant Woolworths, the multi-million dollar mall also boasts specialty shops, dining facilities and more.
Disclaimer: Some images used in this promotion are not current and intended to be used as a guide only. All buyers are encouraged to conduct a full inspection of the property before making any purchasing decision.