This is a rare opportunity to purchase a home of outstanding quality. This stunning property has recently evolved into a magnificent family home whilst sympathetically retaining all the classic style and characteristics that Ipswich is now famous for. This is a fine example of what can be done to our cities treasures to bring them up to todays demanding standards.
The street presence of this 1920-1925 character home is already appealing, but wait until to enter(especially once you get a glimpse of what’s at the rear) Stepping into the entry hallway is a delightful experience, the sense of history, tradition and attention to detail is obvious and the desire to see more is immediate. Soaring 10ft ceilings, VJ walls, timber hybrid flooring, decorative timber fretwork and obvious use of quality fittings, all underpin the overall desire to keep exploring this enticing residence.
The new layout works extremely well that now offers a sophisticated and very comfortable living space as well as providing the perfect outdoor entertaining area. The expansive open-plan living zone flows directly (via timber bi-fold doors) out to the 55sqm covered timber deck which is bordered by well portioned gardens and a stunning mature fig tree that enhances the outdoor experience. This is the ideal spot to add a pool.. paradise complete!.
The internal presentation is stunning and the extension has added extra rooms and more private zones, not normally found in these period homes. Now offering four bedrooms with the master at the rear and boasting a beautiful ensuite complete with double bowl custom vanity and huge walk-in double shower. The family bathroom is also impressive, complete with lge walk-in shower and fullsize bath. The built-in laundry and handy guest 1/2 bathroom also adds another desirable feature to the this property.
Positioned perfectly on an impressive 964 sqm block with easy access on the left side to access the 9x6m shed or securely park bigger vans, boats etc down the right side. You will also love its blue-chip location as well as the convenience of having all the local amenities just minutes away, which include Shopping Centres, major retailers, private schools, clubs and the Booval train station.
This stunning property is immaculately presented and is ready for its new owner to start enjoying today.
A summary of features:
• Blue Chip Booval location
• Four bedrooms, three very generous in size (master at the rear)
• Two stunning bathrooms. Master suite with unique dble vanity and dble shower. Plus a separate powder room for the guests
• Massive a/conditioned (8.5kwh) open plan living space
• Modern kitchen with 900 dual cooker, plumbed fridge space, stone bench tops and quality soft close cabinetry
• Fantastic indoor/outdoor serving window from the kitchen zone
• Quality Balinese style ceiling fans, inside and on the deck
• Covered full length 5m x 11m rear deck with privacy block out screens
• 9m x 6m shed with workshop, concrete driveway for off street parking
• Fenced 964 sqm metre block. Room for pool or shed/carport extension.
• Establish gardens & lawns plus a magnificent old Moreton Bay Fig
• Too much to note…..this is a must see.