Priced to sell, this modern lowset brick home boasting 2 living areas is currently tenanted at $350 per week and is ideally suited to the savvy investor, as it has excellent tenants in place who are keen to stay. It’s ideally situated within walking distance to your choice of 2 Primary Schools. It’s also just minutes to the local shops which includes doctors, dentist, chemist, newsagency, bakery, Australia Post and many other outlets, the Raceview Tavern, and more. It’s also in close proximity to Winston Glades Shopping Centre, public transport, Hospitals, University as well as easy highway access. The 610 m2 block has a fully fenced rear yard making it suitable for both the kids and pets.
• Spacious carpeted separate lounge room
• Separate tiled family/dining area with air conditioning opens onto the covered outdoor entertainment area
• Central kitchen with ceramic cooktop, rangehood & large pantry + dishwasher adjoining the open plan living area
• Carpeted master bedroom with a wall to wall built in robe and ensuite
* 4 bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans
* Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
* Remote double lockup garage with internal access
* 610m2 flood free block with fully fenced rear yard
* Security screens to all windows and doors
* Handy location – walk to schools, park, shops & public transport
Don’t miss out! To arrange your private inspection of this fantastic home (keeping in mind that we must give our tenants appropriate notice) contact Troy Boettcher today!