Yes, Yes…Plenty of side Access! Finding a quality home with plenty of side access to park away the boat, caravan, trailer or to possibly add in a shed subject to council approvals seems to be a hard task with block sizes becoming smaller and smaller! With beautiful street appeal, this home is ideally positioned and nicely tucked away at the end of a quiet cul de sac within the top end of Raceview offering excellent bang for your buck. The fully fenced 737 m2 block already has double gates for rear yard access! It’s a short stroll to parklands, a day care facility, bus stop, convenience store, tavern, schools, 7-11 complex and shopping centres. The Cunningham Highway, Ipswich CBD, University and Medical precinct is also just a short drive from your new home.
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE 3D VIRTUAL TOUR
• Four bedroom all with built-in robes & ceiling fans
• Master bedroom with ensuite & walk-in robe
• Large formal entry
• Spacious kitchen fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, ceramic cooktop, dishwasher & pantry
• Air conditioned open plan lounge & dining that opens to the covered entertainment area
• Large bathroom with separate shower & bath
• Security screens to all windows & doors
• Fully fenced large rear yard with rear yard vehicle access
• Elevated 737 m2 block
• Remote double car garage with internal access
• Easy access to local schools, shops & Highway
Interest is sure to be high for this well presented and maintained home in this super convenient location. Contact Troy or Matt today for more information or to arrange your private inspection.