Have you been wishing & waiting for the perfect home to come along? One that has enough room for your entire family, plus room for all the cars, boats, vans etc plus ample yard space for the kids & pets to spread out or better still what about a massive 88m2 timber deck and equally impressive sized 64m2 powered gazebo to entertain all your friends on. What about rear yard access…wow wouldn’t that be great. Well, time to wake up and time to secure your new family home.
Apart from the enviable outdoor lifestyle on offer here the actual home is equally impressive. Built for the original owners 49 years ago and remodelled to suit their large ever-growing family. It has served them very well during this period, but everyone has now moved on so it’s now ready & waiting for the next big family to make their own memories.
The lower entry level has been remodelled with modern styling and features. Conveniently sectioned off that now offers a separate living retreat which includes a good sized sleeping area, generous living space and a convenient designer inspired bathroom, all complemented by the quality flooring. Ideal for those extended families with teenage children or elderly parents, needing separation or independence.
Internal stairs lead up to the original level which consists of three large bedrooms, impressive sized lounge and the family kitchen and bathroom. This upper level has plenty of space with all rooms being a generous size all with ceiling fans and master has A/c.
The true bonus of this wonderful property is the endless entertaining possibilities on offer. Imagine relaxing on this 88m2 sprawling deck being surrounded by established tropical gardens, tranquil water features and plenty of space. There’s even a free standing 64m2 timber powered gazebo for more private gatherings. The current owners often hosted large gatherings hence why there are so many outdoor options and why wouldn’t you if you had this beautiful area to show off or just enjoy our Queensland lifestyle.
The man of the house doesn’t miss out either, there’s plenty of room to park multiple cars, caravans, boats or even trailers. Plus there is easy access to the rear yard from the unused Marlborough St ( access via Morgan Street) Perfect if you need to park or store something a little larger. That’s the benefit of have 1624 sqms with rear access. Conveniently located close to Redbank Town Square, Redbank Plaza and all that Springfield has to offer, including park & ride train travel. There’s also a great selection of state and private schooling nearby.
This much-loved family home is the complete package that offers plenty of space for all to enjoy and live. With enviable entertaining options and plenty of yard space to really stretch out. Come and enjoy your new lifestyle property.
• Large Family home loaded with enviable options.
• Escape life’s pressure and seek sanctuary on the massive 88m2 rear deck. An entertainers & gardeners paradise.
• Lower level offers independent space for that extra family member or the perfect teenage retreat (living & sleeping zone plus separate bathroom)
• Internal stairs to upper level, 3 large bedrooms, family bathroom and tidy kitchen.
• Massive 88sqm rear deck plus equally impressive 64m2 powered garden Gazebo
• Parking for numerous cars, caravans, boats etc plus 3m x 3m garden shed
• Kitchen has recently had new oven and stove installed which also offers servery to the deck.
• Electric shutters, Security Screens, & hard wired with battery back up Security alarm system
• 3 water tanks ( 11,000L, 9,000L & 5000L) so watering will never be an issue
• Large fully fenced 1624 sqm private block with circular driveway and rear yard access. (via
Marlborough St- behind the property (access via Morgan Street)
* Zoned “Residential Medium Density” for future development potential. (subject to ICC approvals)
• With its size, what it offers and its convenient location, it has to be your new family home.