As they say – it’s all about location! And this location certainly is sought after, ideally positioned on a 617 m2 block in a predominantly owner occupied street, within walking distance to Brothers Leagues Club, bus stop and much more. This spacious 3 bedroom home offers loads of potential to make this your next renovation project and to put your own personal touch to it while adding good value at the same time. There are internal stairs down to the lower level which includes the double car garage, internal laundry as well as a workshop/storage room. While the additional carport off the side of the house includes double gates ensuring the boat or caravan is also secure.
Raceview is an incredibly popular area to live and it’s easy to see why. You’re situated close to highway access and you’re close to all the amenities associated with Raceview. These include the Raceview Shopping Centre, Booval Shopping Centre, Raceview Tavern and Brothers Leagues Club plus the Raceview State School, Bremer State High School, Bethany Lutheran private School and Ipswich Girls and Boys Grammar Schools. There is bus transport to all of Ipswich’s other private primary and secondary schools as well as to the CBD.
• Air conditioned open plan living area
• The kitchen is dated but quite substantial in size
• 3 bedrooms are generous in size with 1 including built-in robe
• Bathroom has walk-in shower and bathtub, plus separate toilet
• Hardwood timber floorboards throughout (will look amazing polished!)
• Internal stairs leading to the lower level
• Downstairs consists of double car garage, laundry, separate utility space to use as you wish
• There’s also an additional double carport accommodation with lockable gates
• Covered outdoor entertaining area includes a brick barbecue
• Garden shed to hide all clutter, and plenty of space in the backyard for the kids and animals to play and roam on the 617m2 block
This is one not to be missed, so don’t be disappointed, call us now – we’re waiting for your call.