Now’s the time to invest, especially with this home being positioned only 25mins from the centre of Ipswich.
Properties in this suburb are always in high demand and sell extremely fast. This is a great family home in a great location, so don’t miss this one.
A spacious layout that works well with families looking for that little bit extra.
4 generous sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans & built ins.
The ensuite services the master bedroom, positioned at the front of the house, and with the second bathroom centrally located it makes it easy for the rest of the family & guests to access.
The second bedroom is also positioned at the front of the house which would make a great study or home business office.
The carpeted 2nd living area offers plenty of space to handle all the family members for those family movie or game nights.
The good size kitchen has plenty of cupboard space with electric oven, hotplate, rangehood plus a dishwasher making any mealtime easy.
The adjoining air-conditioned dining room & second living area is also a good size big enough for the family to spread out.
Glass sliding doors lead outside to the covered entertaining area for those family gatherings and BBQ’s with an outlook of the backyard with room for the kids & pets to run around on the fully fenced 600m2 block.
This property is currently tenanted with fantastic tenants in place until 13th October 2022 paying $410 per week and are keen to stay on should an investor purchase this great property.
* A great quality home, generous size, and of course great location.
* Offering two separate living rooms.
* 4 built-in bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and ensuite
* Master bedroom and 2nd bedroom both positioned at the front of the home
* kitchen is centrally located that’s easy services the dining and outdoor area.
* Sliding glass doors to outdoor patio area and the perfect entertaining spot.
* Double remote garage.
* Fully fenced 600sqm block.
* 3min drive to local shops and 25min to Ipswich
* Currently tenanted with great tenants until 10th October 2022 which are very keen to stay on
**Disclaimer: All information is provided in good faith and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but House Property Agents takes no responsibility for any error or omission. Buyers are encouraged to conduct their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to all aspects of the property prior to making any purchasing decision.