Contract crashed due to buyers not being able to obtain finance, act quickly or miss out again.
Step inside, it’s bigger than it looks – an inspection is a must to appreciate the size! Situated on an elevated 642 m2 block, it’s ideally located opposite parklands and within walking distance to TAFE and rail. Neat, tidy and well maintained over the years, it consists of separate living and dining areas as well as an additional huge lounge/rumpus room offering plenty of space for the entire family. Love retro? Check out the original kitchen and bathroom that are both in excellent condition. Built to stand the test of time with hardwood frame, concrete stumps and hardwood flooring throughout. Easy access to both the Warrego and Cunningham Highways with both primary and secondary schools less than 5 minutes drive away.
* 3 living areas in total – Separate living and dining + separate lounge/rumpus area
* 3 good sized bedrooms
* Polished hardwood floors mostly throughout – 2 bedrooms are carpeted
* Original retro kitchen in excellent condition is the hub of the home
* French doors opening from the living area onto the front veranda overlooking the park across the road
* Another bonus is the additional study nook
* Private covered back veranda is ideal for entertaining family and friends
* Security screens to most windows and doors + rain water tank + greenhouse
* Single car garage + additional workshop/storage space complete with lights & power
* Brand new roof recently added to top it all off
Get in touch with Troy or Matt today to arrange a private inspection.