A great opportunity awaits on a 1,012 m2 block in the ever-popular suburb of Newtown. Whether you’re a first home buyer looking to get into the market without the stress of building, an astute investor that knows great value when they see it, or someone looking to further renovate and flip, this postwar stucco home is great buying in anyone’s book. There is ample space to do anything you want including park cars, boats, caravans, or even subdivide or create dual occupancy living! Or do you just want heaps of room for kids or pets to run and play? The choices are yours and they are endless.
Entertain friends and family in the huge 13 x 6 metre shed space that is fully carpeted and has a multitude of uses including a rumpus room – it’s ready for your pool table and bar or it would be an ideal space for the kids to have their own space to watch television or entertain friends.
The home boasts 3 ample sized bedrooms, an extra-large separate lounge room and a dining area adjoining the kitchen. Not only is it located within walking distance to Ipswich Girls Grammar School, it’s also a short drive to Ipswich CBD, train station, Booval Fair, Hospitals and sports clubs.
* 1,012 m2 block with ample rear yard access
* 3 spacious bedrooms – main includes walk-in robe
* Modern main bathroom consists of shower over bath
* Huge separate lounge room with air conditioning
* Separate dining/kitchen area is also air conditioned
* Second shower and toilet alongside the laundry area
* Covered outdoor area
* Double lock up garage with a huge multi-purpose room behind
Be quick to secure this ideally positioned family home before it’s too late!