DA APPROVED DUAL TITLE SITE IN HEART OF SPRINGWOOD
A developer dream come true – the perfect location and accessible site for a lucrative residential or commercial project in the bustling centre of Springwood.
This unique two-block sale offers discerning buyers a sensational future development opportunity that features lots of design scope and huge upside potential that simply must be explored.
The large-scale, twin site which comprises two separate freehold titles, occupies a prime corner position and span 1528sqm with sizable frontages and handy dual street entry points.
– Lot 19 – 741sqm and Lot 20 – 787sqm
– Combined land size: 1528sqm
– 36.2m frontage and 32.1m frontage respectively
Already DA approved, the plans permit the construction of:
– Two independent 3 storey multi-residential unit blocks
– Each building design includes 18 apartments in each
– 16 x two bedroom and 2 x three bedroom designs
– Communal green spaces for residential use
– Commercial shops
– Underground car parking and access
The property is located in the heart of Springwood, in immediate proximity to key amenities such as two extensive shopping malls, public transport & motorway entry, childcare and schools plus fantastic recreational choices.
– Directly opposite Springwood Shopping Centre
– Few minutes’ walk to Arndale shopping complex
– Easy stroll to local schools, parklands and bus stops
There are numerous other development options suitable for this property including the removal of existing dwellings and construction of two, brand new individual homes for resale or rental purposes. Given the convenient location which has good exposure, another alternative is to submit plans to construct a commercial premises (STCA) for example retail lots for café, restaurant or health & well-being centre.
Enquire now to receive plans and find out all about this exciting development opportunity in thriving Springwood. All inspections are by appointment only.
**All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries**