This property is being offered to the market for the very first time and will be sure to attract plenty of attention!! The major feature is the house being nestled on 1,346m2 of prime land in the heart of Brassall and has the potential of being sub divided (STCA) or being ideal if you are looking for a large allotment within close proximity to major amenities. The land was formerly used as a nursery and could be put back to its former glory as many of the nurseries are still in tact on the land. This much loved and well maintained family home is ideally situated with side street access off High Street, which is a great opportunity for astute buyers to sub-divide this large block in one of the most sought after locations in Ipswich and create a dual income stream or two sale opportunities. Or you could enjoy owning a massive leafy block, which has a fantastic yard for the kids to play & plenty of room to access the yard for your boat, trailer & caravan – the choice is yours.
The 2 bedroom post war home is much larger than your typical homes built in this era boasting large bedrooms, spacious separate lounge room, plus a sleepout that is large enough to use as a third bedroom.
* 1,346 m2 block with dual street access
* 2 spacious bedrooms + large sleepout + additional study nook
* Large separate lounge room with air conditioning
* Security screens to all windows & doors
* Covered veranda at the rear
* Large rotunda ideal for entertaining with a leafy outlook
* Single car garage + a number of greenhouse/nurseries + utility shed + rainwater tanks etc
* Fully fenced block
* Close to shops, primary & secondary schools + easy access to Warrego Highway
These large sub-dividable blocks are becoming harder and harder to find so you will need to act quickly or be prepared to be disappointed!