302/610-616 Main Street, Kangaroo Point
Welcome to city-style living at The Marc @ Kangaroo Point. This exceptional 2-bedroom residence has been designed for entertaining whilst also offering a lifestyle of unmatched convenience. Inside, light-filled into the main living and dining area which transitions to the balcony. The outdoor balcony is perfect for hosting friends and family with spectacular view. Easy access to Brisbane's city shopping, vibrant nightlife precincts and numerous lifestyle hotspots. Kangaroo Point Cliffs Park is just minute away from the apartment. Thornton Street ferry is less than 500m away which take you to South Bank or New Farm Park. Close to prestigious schools, Anglican Church Grammar. Brisbane airport is 17 minutes drive via Clem 7 Tunnel.
Over nine levels, The Marc incorporates 69 apartments with a secure basement car park. From the residents only recreation deck on level 9, stunning vistas stretch out in all directions & watch the sunset or the annual River Fire.
Some key features of this apartment are:
- 2 bedroom
- Built-In Wardrobes
- 2 bathroom with Ensuite
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops
- European Stainless-steel kitchen appliances
- Air conditioning in the bedroom and living area
- Living areas tiled & bedrooms carpeted
- Private balcony
- Recreation & BBQ deck on the roof top
- Secure building with lift access Intercom system
- 50m - Bus stops
- 200m - Kangaroo Point Cliffs Park
- 500m - Thornton Street Ferry Terminal
- 900m - The Gabba
- 1.1km - Mater Hospital Brisbane
- 1.2km - Brisbane CBD
- East Brisbane State School
- St Joseph’s Primary School
- Anglican Church Grammar School
DISCLAIMER - Images included in this advertisement may not be current and are intended to be used as a guide only. No responsibility is taken for any error or omission and buyers are encouraged to book a personal viewing of the property to satisfy themselves as to all aspects of the property.