12 Green Street, Booval
The desirability to own one of Ipswich’s character homes continues with this charming late 1920’s dwelling. The timeless appeal of this one with its striking street appeal boasted by the clean lines, full length front veranda, two sets of french doors and of course the beautiful established trees…this one will surely capture your heart.
If you love everything old & classical but want the modern conveniences, this property would be ideal. Major renovation was undertaken a few years back, including restumping, rewiring, new roof plus new bathrooms and kitchen. All works were sympathetically completed to retain the character & charm.
With the clever internal reconfiguration, it now has three built-in bedrooms, two bathrooms, charming kitchen and importantly an upstairs laundry. The front master bedroom is complimented by the stunning ensuite complete with large shower, freestanding bath and feature tiling. The other two built-in bedrooms share an equally impressive bathroom.
The air-conditioned living zone consists of a good-sized lounge room and very trendy eat-in kitchen. The kitchen boasts electric 900mm cooker, dishwasher, designer tiling and lighting. The beautiful pine floors, high V.J. walls, timber features and cool colour scheme adds to the appeal of this family friendly living zone.
Convenient & easy parking under the new carport plus full concrete driveway up to the custom built 6m x 9m shed. The high 2.3 roller door gives easy access to those higher vehicles, boats or camper vans or ideal workshop space for those that like to “tinker” with hobbies. Plenty of available storage space under the house as well.
The added bonus of this property is the gently sloping & very usable 749 sqm, fully fenced block right in the heart of Booval. Enough space for the kids & pets to enjoy or possibly a pool at a later stage. The high fencing means both the kids and larger dogs are secure. The established trees add to the timeline of the area. Surrounded by similar styled period homes with long term owners. Walk to local shops, schools, Booval (park&ride) train station and very conveniently position to Booval Fair Shopping Centre.
This is a fine example of one of our famous and sought after period homes, something Ipswich has become very proud of. The young family have loved living here but have now moved elsewhere, so it’s ready & waiting for you and a quick settlement.
Late 1920’s Tradition Lives On
• Charming character home with plenty of charm
• French doors & clean lines add to the bold street presence.
• Full renovations completed a few years ago.
• New roof, replaced stumps, new electrical & plumbing.
• 3 built-in bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, air-conditioned open living zone
• Charming kitchen, feature tiling & lighting, electric 900mm cooker & dishwasher
• High VJ walls and honey-coloured floorboards and neutral colour scheme throughout, all adds to the appeal.
• Impressive 6mx9m shed, high 2.3m roller door access with a full concrete driveway plus high freestanding carport
• Undercover parking for up to 4 cars
• R3 zoning provides options for future development (STCA)
• Positioned on a level 749 sqm block right in the heart of Booval. Walk to Booval train station, major shopping centres & specialty shops. Really convenient location.
**Disclaimer: All information is provided in good faith and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but House Property Agents takes no responsibility for any error or omission. Buyers are encouraged to conduct their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to all aspects of the property prior to making any purchasing decision.