147 Brisbane Road, Booval
House Property Agents Commercial Team are pleased to offer 147 Brisbane Road, Booval to the market.
Offering the astute buyer 582m2 block with a 4-bedroom, 1 bathroom with lock up garage and off-street parking home. Situated in between two real estate offices, the property is suitable for residential use or commercial-based business. Under Ipswich City Councils 2024 Draft Town Plan future uses could include office, childcare centre, health care service, community use, entertainment use, food and drink outlet, service industry, shopping centre, shop, hotel, bar or multiple dwellings.
Close to everything you need in the area, this sort after property won’t last long.
Key Features included but not limited to:
• Located on Brisbane Road (the main road for the city of Ipswich (118,000 cars pass a day)
• 582m2 block in sought after Booval.
• Secure front entry/Front Balcony
• 4th bedroom or office/ enclosed garage space
• Detached separate bedroom or entertainment space.
• Polished floorboards
• Split Air-conditioning/Box AC
• Zoned District Centre (under New Draft ICC Town Plan) - District centre zone is to provide for a large variety of uses and activities to service a district of the Ipswich local government area, including, for example, administrative, business, community, cultural, entertainment, professional, residential or retail uses or activities.
• Side access/Access to rear of property.
• Close to public transport / Walking distance to Booval Train Station
• Close to day care and local primary school
• Directly across the road is the famous CHARD Steakhouse, and newly built AMPOL Service Station, within a few doors down is the Local Takeaway, Noodle City, Tobacconist, Bakery, Real-estate Offices, Newly constructed Medical Centre and Booval Fair Shipping Centre.
Don’t miss your chance to put your mark on the Ipswich property boom!
For a confidential inspection, please feel free to contact Rob Lindsay on 0431 633 126 or via email [email protected]
**Disclaimer: All information is provided in good faith and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but House Property Agents takes no responsibility for any error or omission. Buyers are encouraged to conduct their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to all aspects of the property prior to making any purchasing decision.