65-71 Bamboo Drive, Cedar Vale
This well-built patio-surrounded bungalow brick home sits on a vast corner block property that spans a multi-dimensional 6,000 sqm. It features 3 bedrooms with 1 airconditioned ensuite and an additional bathroom. It has an open plan kitchen, dining and living areas. The lounge area which has a fire place boasts a high raked ceiling which provides both space and intimacy.
There is an extended large wooden deck that can be improved or totally revamped according to your personal style and which will be great for an additional entertaining area – whether to have your morning cup of coffee, wind down after work with a glass of wine, or enjoy a meal for that awesome view of nature’s greenery. The rainwater tank supports the water supply for the property.
This home is only 10 minutes to Jimboomba Shopping Centres and schools with Brisbane/Gold Coast less than an hour away.
This home is suitable if you are any of the following:
• A young family looking for a low maintenance home but with acreage lifestyle living so that the young children have a massive playground to run around in. Please note the block is not fenced.
• A young couple’s first home to create memories in
• A renovator who will will freshen up the house and not afraid to customise and improvise some aspects of the house to add more value to it
• An investor who wants good yield (House has been earning rental income of $430 per week).
• Senior retirees who wish to enjoy open spaces for toiling in the expansive garden and some bushland.
Private inspection are welcome.
- 3 Bedrooms (1 ensuite), 2 Bathrooms, 2 Carports
- Air Conditioning and Fire Place in Living Area
- Separate Covered Wooden Deck
- Ensuite and Air conditioning in Main Bedroom
- Built In Robes
- Gas Cooking
- Rain water tank
- Garden Shed
- Air Conditioning