283 Warwick Road, Churchill
AUCTION WILL BE HELD ON-SITE ON SUNDAY 14.11.2021 @ 9:30 AM. BIDDER REGISTRATION WILL COMMENCE FROM 09:00 AM AT THE PROPERTY. ABSENTEE BIDDER CAN BE ORGANISED IF YOU CAN’T ATTEND THE AUCTION IN PERSON.
* BUILDING AND PEST INSPECTION REPORT IS AVAILABLE TO ALL BUYERS
This rare opportunity has come up in the heart of Churchill to impress all investors or entry level home buyers with 1303 sqm of Abundant Land and granny flat potential, swimming pool, or shed (STCA) you need look no further to find a piece of real estate that can satisfy savvy investors, land bankers, or owner occupiers. Our motivated owner’s circumstances have changed significantly and they have issued clear instructions to SELL & LIQUIDATE what may be the most affordable property you can buy in 4305 region. Here are just a few of the highlights:
* 4 Good size bedrooms (3 with built-ins)
* Low-set construction
* 1303 sqm of low maintenance land
* Lockup garage with remote access
* Freshly painted
* Brand new carpets throughout
* New window furnishings
* Full length covered lockable rear patio
* Side access to the backyard
* Functional and tidy kitchen and laundry
* Fully fenced
Location can’t get any better:
* 400 m walk to Churchill State School
* Only 450m to the nearest Bus Stop
* 3 mins drive to Woolworths and Coles
* 4 mins drive to access Cunningham Highway
Don't delay your inspection as the most affordable house in Churchill wouldn't last long! Get in NOW.
**Disclaimer: All information is provided in good faith and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but House Property Agents takes no responsibility for any error or omission. Buyers are encouraged to conduct their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to all aspects of the property prior to making any purchasing decision.