26 Ellendale Crescent, Daisy Hill
Discover the epitome of quality living in this charming home boasting character, elevated on a 683M2 block. The generously-sized abode surprises with ample space for the entire family.
The residence features a sizable covered entertaining area flooded with natural light – a perfect setting for envisioning children’s laughter and play in the low maintenance yard and adjacent swimming pool. The home incorporates four built-in wardrobes, two bathrooms and a spacious living area adorned with wooden-framed windows, exuding instant character. Additionally, there are two separate living areas, a formal lounge + dining and a separate family room, providing versatility and ample space for various activities.
The renovated modern kitchen, abundant countertop space, premium appliances and a capacious pantry await your admiration.
This exceptional home is nestled in a prime location that offers convenience at every turn. It provides comfortable family living with a host of amenities just a stone’s throw away.
• John Paul College: You’ll find this prestigious institution just a leisurely stroll away, a mere 1km away from your doorstep.
• St Edward’s Catholic Primary: For families with younger children, St Edward’s Catholic Primary is conveniently located less than 1km from the property.
• Chatswood Hills State School: Another excellent educational option in the vicinity, is also within easy reach.
• Chatswood Central Shopping Centre: A mere 1.2 kms away, this shopping centre is your go-to destination for shopping and dining. With multiple restaurants, pub and coffee shops.
• Bus Stops: Public transportation is easily accessible with bus stops within easy reach, ensuring convenient commuting options.
• M1 Freeway: Located just 2 minutes away, the M1 provides quick and easy access to both the Gold Coast and Brisbane, making your regional travel hassle-free.
• 4 Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• 2 Bathrooms
• Master suite with walk in robe & ensuite
• Formal dining room
• Formal lounge
• Family room
• Renovated kitchen with ample cupboard space
• Sizable covered entertaining area
• In-ground pool
• Low-maintenance yard
• Solar Panel for energy efficiency
• Close proximity to private & state schools
• Walking distance to shops
• 2 minute drive to freeway
• Fully fenced 683M2 block
Experience the perfect blend of comfort and convenience.
**Disclaimer: All information is provided in good faith and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but House Property Agents takes no responsibility for any error or omission. Buyers are encouraged to conduct their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to all aspects of the property prior to making any purchasing decision.