24 Pintail Circuit, Deebing Heights
Forget paying rent and start paying a mortgage. This is what young buyers need to be thinking, especially with the way good near new homes are ready now… with no down time and stress waiting to build. So why wouldn’t you invest in your own security and think towards the future. (building costs are skyrocketing)
Nice, very neat Hallmark home (built mid 2018) that has been cleverly though out and built to suit a young family, a professional couple or ideal for the smart investors. Current owners are moving elsewhere and have decided to sell their home of the past 4 years.
Its elevated position and well-maintained lawns add to its appealing street presence. Four good sized bedrooms with the master suite positioned at the front. Complemented by a nice ensuite and good size walkin robe. The others are also a good size and positioned away from the master suite.
Airconditioned open plan living zone consisting of family sized kitchen, complete with stone benchtops, induction cooktop and dishwasher. Plus the ceiling height overhead cupboards are a real bonus that offer huge storage options. Sliding door give easy access to the cover Alfresco area and the rear yard. Good space here for the pets or for little ones to safely play.
Great sized 464 sqm block with quality lawns and minimal gardens. The backyard is an enviable size with a handy sized garden shed. The added bonus is there is room on the right side to park a small van, camper or trailer, complete with concrete parking pad and double gates.
Close walk to local community parklands and miles of walking paths. Also, easy walk to Deebing Heights Primary school. This Stockland Estate is a very desirable place to live and with the new Yamanto Shopping Village opened and all the other attractions nearby, you can see why.
• Hallmark Home built mid-late 2018
• 4 bedrooms ( master, bed2 & 3 are a/conditioned)
• Ensuite, walk-in robe plus family bathroom.
• Airconditioned kitchen & living zone
• Family kitchen, stone counter tops, induction cooking, dishwasher and full height to ceiling cupboards.
• Neutral colours with black fittings highlights and hybrid flooring.
• High 2550 ceilings through-out
• Treated pine frame, 25degree colourbond roof.
• Built to noise acoustics standard/requirements.
• Parking for small van/ boat or trailer etc.
• No left side or rear neighbours
• ICC rates $479.00
• Ready to buy…no tenants in place.
**Disclaimer: All information is provided in good faith and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but House Property Agents takes no responsibility for any error or omission. Buyers are encouraged to conduct their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to all aspects of the property prior to making any purchasing decision.