13 Don Street, Deebing Heights
Sorry it looks like you missed your Opportunity......
What a great house this is, built in late 2018, never been rented and presents like new. Elevated position in very popular Deebing Heights and nestled amongst some $800,000-$1,000,000 homes.
The house consists of 4 Built-in bedrooms with the added bonus of a front study, games or hobby room. Perfect for a chill out room or those working from home. Good sized master suite quietly positioned at the rear, complete with ensuite and large walkin-robe.
Deluxe family sized kitchen that you would be proud of, stone bench tops, walking pantry, 900mm dual cooker, dishwasher...even water tap for ice maker fridges. great for the family to gather to cook together, eat together or sit down in the a/conditioned living zone and enjoy some family time.
All this positioned on a descent sized 465 sqm fully fenced block with some side yard for the kids to play or for the family pets. Relaxing 180deg outlook over the estate and off into the distance. Great spot to relax in summer and fire up the BBQ (plumbed gas to Alfresco area)
This estate/suburb is sought after due to many benefits that the residents enjoy, huge amount of retail relief with a few major Shopping Centers close by offering all you need. Also in the catchment area for the respected Deebing Heights Primary School and neighboring childcare/daycare. Bus services also cater for Bremer High and many private schools.
Why risk building with soaring costs, constant building delays and uncertainty when you can enjoy this property within a short contact period.
* Built in August 2018 for current owner
* Great sized fully secured & elevated 465sqm block (full security screeded)
* 4 Genuine b-in bedrooms and separate front study
* Handy install of cavity sliding doors to shut down parts of the house
* Ensuite to master and nice family bathroom
* Family sized kitchen with 900mm dual cooking, d/washer, water to fridge, stone bench tops, breakfast bar and walk-in pantry
* Great 180deg estate views over the estate and not into a high fence or brick wall
* Local council rates $402 per quarter. no flood issues ever, no mining or black soil to worry about
* Great local schooling (both private & public) options for all ages groups
* Short drive or walk to plenty of Big Brand shopping
* Let's not forget the proposed extension of the Springfield train line thru Ripley with a station at Deebing Heights & possibly Yamanto.
* With a constant demand for quality rental homes from high quality tenants, this young home would also make an ideal investment property. Great capital gain potential, Great depreciation (tax time) being only a few years old and high demand with all this location offers and conveniences.
Seller is moving up north and has priced this to sell quickly so don't delay. All my sub $600k and above homes, have SOLD with-in 14 days of listing, so don't delay and with all these offers (for such a competitive price) this one will gone before you know it.
**Disclaimer: All information is provided in good faith and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but House Property Agents takes no responsibility for any error or omission. Buyers are encouraged to conduct their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to all aspects of the property prior to making any purchasing decision.
- Air Conditioning
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built in Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Pet Friendly