244 - 276 Begley Road, Greenbank
This home is truly magnificent- with two street frontage (Begley and Backwater) good land plus all the features with the house itself being approximately 47 squares. A very rare commodity to be able to offer everything you desire in one parcel.
With bull nose veranda's, ten foot ceilings, four built in bedrooms (main with ensuite) and a separate rumpus room which in itself is 9.5 x 10 m.(entertaining would be an absolute pleasure.) Separate formal dining is just another feature to add to the list. The kitchen has a large country style pantry beside the eating area and family room.
10,000 gallon concrete tank in ground. With a double concrete shed at the rear of the property plus car port accommodation for at least 5 vehicles.
Below are some of the many features:
* 3.72 HA (fully fenced) or 9.2 Acres
* 2 Street frontage
* 4 horse paddocks
* Approx 47 square home
* Wide wrap around verandas on the front and back of the home
* 4 bedrooms all with built in robes
* Large main bedroom with Ensuite and his and hers robes
* 10 foot ceilings with ornate corniness and light roses
* Massive 9.5 x 10 m rumpus room yes that right 9,5 x 10 m
* Well appointed kitchen with plenty of bench space and cupboards
* Vinyl flooring through out and tiled wet areas
* Double size laundry with loads of cupboards
* Another living area
* Large separate entry
* 10,000 gall in ground tank
* 7 car accommodation
* 10 Mins to the new Orion Shopping and the University
* 2 Combustion fire places
* Currently tenanted till 20th March 2022 @ $490 per week
Don't wait long this property won't last.
**Disclaimer: All information is provided in good faith and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but House Property Agents takes no responsibility for any error or omission. Buyers are encouraged to conduct their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to all aspects of the property prior to making any purchasing decision.