22 Clematis Street, Inala
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to purchase one of Brisbane’s future capital growth suburbs in Inala. Moments away to the Ipswich motorway and 5 minutes drive to Inala Plaza Shopping Centre. This elevated corner block home has 4 spacious bedrooms, a modern kitchen with large walk-in pantry and a picture prefect view of the suburb. The property has a second access (perfect for a boat, caravan) with 789sqm of low maintained yard and a huge covered patio, perfect for entertainment.
Whether you're looking for your first home, a new family home or a great investment, this property is right for you! Our motivated owner has issued clear MUST SELL instructions and move on from this wonderful piece of real estate. Jam-packed with many features here are just a few highlights:
• 4 spacious bedrooms
• Open plan kitchen with a walk-in pantry
• Large dinning area with a view of the suburb
• Modern bathroom with separate toilet
• Large laundry under the house
• Lockup storage area under the house
• Spacious patio area
• Parking for boat and caravan
• Large storage shed/garage
• Large Single covered Carport
• 789m2 Corner Block with second access
• 5 minutes drive to Inala Plaza
• 0.9km drive to Inala State School
• 01.1km drive to Glenala State High School
• 4km to Richlands train station
• 5 minutes drive to Ipswich motorway
Positioned in a wonderful location, this amazing piece of real estate will not last long! This property is only available to the buyer who acts NOW. Call Ramin or Lorie to organise an inspection.
**Disclaimer: All information is provided in good faith and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but House Property Agents takes no responsibility for any error or omission. Buyers are encouraged to conduct their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to all aspects of the property prior to making any purchasing decision.