Kingston QLD 4114
Internal character, renovated features and an expansive rear deck quintessential for outdoor living in Queensland make this beautiful 3 bedroom highset home boasting ALL the creature comforts one could wish for unquestionably one of the best you'll find in Kingston second to none.
Coming home you're greeted by the warmth of open plan cathedral ceilings in the sunroom & lounge area, balanced in stylish and practical harmony with the modern scheme of a well-appointed renovated kitchen. What really sets this home in a league above all others would have to be the spacious rear deck, a huge double bay shed and ample downstairs storage space underneath ALL gracing a huge lot of 736m2 - definitely plenty of space for pets or the rug rats to run amuck in fully fenced surrounds!
The key highlights
• Lounge/Dinning with Cathedral Ceiling
• 3 Bedrooms with Built in robes, Aircon to Master Bedroom
• Fully renovated modern kitchen
• Large expansive outdoor rear deck - become the envy of family and
• friends with a perfect setting for entertaining!
• Double lock up garage & additional off-street parking
• Side access which leads through to the enormous double bay workshop shed
• Solar panels that service the hot water and electricity.
• Downstairs with Games/Media room
• Side access for the big toys
• Huge Shed with potential to convert into a Granny Flat.
• Fully fenced for you fur babies to have their freedom.
• Set on fully fenced 736m2 block
• Walking distance to shops, schools and public transport
This property won’t last as the owners want it SOLD!!
Call Mansur 0405 451 786
**Disclaimer: All information is provided in good faith and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but House Property Agents takes no responsibility for any error or omission. Buyers are encouraged to conduct their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to all aspects of the property prior to making any purchasing decision.