19 Orana Street, Kingston
UNDER CONTRACT AT AUCTION ON 24.07.2022! HUGE RESULT
WE WILL BE AT THE PROPERTY FOR THE LAST TIME ON SATURDAY 30.07.2022 @ 12 PM TO EXPLAIN OUR UNIQUE STRATEGY TO ACHIEVE THE BEST POSSIBLE OUTCOME IN THIS MARKET. SEE YOU THERE!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to purchase this great property (currently vacant) for growing family, extended family, or investors seeking high rental yield. These two homes are set-up for dual living with total independence, perfectly suited for large families where each family member have their own private space. They are even fenced apart and have their own separate street access (One from Orana St and one from Fawcett St). This property is way different to other properties on the market! Our motivated owner has issued clear MUST SELL instructions and move on from this wonderful piece of real estate. Jam-packed with many features here are just a few highlights:
House 1 from Orana St Features:
• 3 Spacious bedrooms
• Open plan kitchen ample bench space and storage
• Modern bathroom with toilet
• Large, combined lounge and dining area
• Ceiling fans
• New carpets in bedrooms
• Floating timber floor in living areas
• Rental appraisal $430 Per Week
• Lock up garage/storage downstairs
House 2 from Fawcett St Features:
• Tiles in living areas
• Combined lounge and dining area
• 3 Spacious bedrooms
• Kitchen with dishwasher
• Self Contained kitchen
• Modern bathroom and toilet
• Brick and tile construction
• Uncovered carport
• Rental Appraisal $380 Per Week
• Fully Fence with separate entries
• Massive 862 m2 Flat Block
• Separate Street Access for Each House
• Quiet neighbourhood
• Too many other features to mention!
• Approx. $800 per week rental income!
• Walking distance to Bus Stop 280 m only
• 1.4 Kms to Kingston Train Station
• 2.7 Kms to Mabel Park School
• 26.9 kms to Brisbane CBD
• Moments access to M1 motorway
Positioned in a wonderful location, this beautiful piece of real estate is perfect for a family home buyer. This property is only available to the buyer who acts NOW. Call Ramin or Lorie to organise an inspection.
**Disclaimer: All information is provided in good faith and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but House Property Agents takes no responsibility for any error or omission. Buyers are encouraged to conduct their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to all aspects of the property prior to making any purchasing decision.