11 Caesar Street, Kingston
THIS PROPERTY HAS TO BE SOLD THIS SUNDAY WITHOUT FAIL. DON'T MISS OUT!
* AUCTION TIME AND LOCATION: 10 FITZGERALD AVE SPRINGWOOD (NOT ON-SITE) SUNDAY 21.08.2022 @ 10:00 AM .
BIDDER REGISTRATION WILL COMMENCE FROM 9:30 AM AT 10 FITZGERALD AVE SPRINGWOOD (HOUSE PROPERTY AGENTS SPRINGWOOD LOCATION). ABSENTEE BIDDER CAN BE ORGANISED IF YOU CAN'T ATTEND THE AUCTION IN PERSON.
* BUILDING ANS PEST REPORT IS AVAILABLE TO ALL BUYERS.
This beautifully presented high-set home on 693sqm flat block is ready for its new owners to call home. Be it an investment or first home, this property is perfect for both. It’s moments away to Kingston train station, Logan Central Plaza, M1 Motorway, and local schools. This property has wide side access which offers the potential of building a granny flat at the back of the property (STCA). This fantastic home offers endless opportunity to the astute buyer. Our motivated owner has issued clear MUST SELL instructions and move on from this wonderful piece of real estate.
Jam-packed with many features and unlimited potential, here are just a few of the highlights:
- 3 bedrooms upstairs with built-in wardrobe
- Modern kitchen with quality appliances
- Air-conditioning in the lounge area
- Front porch for morning coffee
- Security screen windows and doors
- Solar panels to help with power bills
- Lots of storage space under the house
- Huge tool/garden shed
- Double lockup garage + double carport
- Large side access with poured slab to park your caravan
- Automatic front gate + Another manual sliding gate
- 693 sqm of fully fenced and low maintenance yard
- Too many other features to mention!
Location can't get any better:
• Walking distance to Kingston Train Station
• 5 minutes drive to Logan Central Plaza
• 4 minutes drive to Kingston State School
• 5 minutes drive to Grove Christian College
• 6 minutes drive to Logan Motorway
Contact us for an inspection now. Our motivated seller will meet the market soon and you don't want to miss out.
**Disclaimer: All information is provided in good faith and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but House Property Agents takes no responsibility for any error or omission. Buyers are encouraged to conduct their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to all aspects of the property prior to making any purchasing decision.