7 Hope Street, Kingston
This home is a spacious split-level design, situated in a peaceful pocket of Kingston backing onto parkland. It has been recently painted throughout and fitted with new carpets, making it ready for you to move in or rent out immediately.
Some of the features of this home include:
- Split-level design provides a more exciting interior and better separation between different areas
- Open living area with high ceilings
- Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes on the top level, along with a family-sized bathroom
- An additional bedroom, full bathroom, media room, and laundry on the lower level
- Air conditioning in the living area and two of the bedrooms
- Interconnected smoke alarms installed for added safety
- Large concreted area at the back of the home
- Situated on an 815m2 lot with a large, fully fenced backyard that backs onto parkland
- Ample off-street parking
- Includes a garden shed
- Convenient location close to schools, and shops, and within a 15-minute walk to Kingston railway station
This home is perfect for families who desire plenty of space for everyone.
**Disclaimer: All information is provided in good faith and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but House Property Agents takes no responsibility for any error or omission. Buyers are encouraged to conduct their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to all aspects of the property prior to making any purchasing decision.