10 Stockwellia Street, Meadowbrook
Positioned on a very private block backing onto open space at the entry to the Logan Golf Club, this very well presented home offers a peaceful, tranquil outlook just minutes to all of Meadowbrook's sought after amenities and infrastructure.
- 4 bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
- Master has ensuite and walk-in robe
- 2 bathrooms (including ensuite)
- Expansive formal entryway
- Spacious lounge room with separate family/meals area
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Split system air conditioning
- 9.9kw solar power inverter plus solar hot water
- Double lock-up garage with remote controlled door
- Water tanks fully plumbed to main house
- 689m2 block with open space aspect at rear
- Extra covered space for boat or caravan
- Excellent cul-de-sac location
Meadowbrook is a quiet, leafy residential suburb of Logan on the south-side of Brisbane, QLD Australia, approximately 27km from Brisbane City. With excellent health, education and transport links, it is an area that is consistently in high demand - Logan Hospital, Logan TAFE, Logan Golf Course and Griffith University Logan Campus are all located here. In addition to this already impressive list of amenities, the long-awaited Meadowbrook Shopping Centre has recently been completed on the corner of Loganlea Road and Logandowns Drive, transforming the area into a dynamic, buzzing suburban centre. Anchored by retail giant Woolworths, the multi-million dollar mall also boasts specialty shops, dining facilities and more.
**Disclaimer: All information is provided in good faith and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but House Property Agents takes no responsibility for any error or omission. Buyers are encouraged to conduct their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to all aspects of the property prior to making any purchasing decision.
- Air Conditioning
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built in Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining