31 Waterworks Road, North Ipswich
This much loved 1920's home has been meticulously maintained and cared for over the years. The exterior has been repainted in recent years to further enhance the street appeal of this magnificent colonial that oozes character and charm complimented by the traditional white front picket fence. Beautiful features throughout including lead pattern windows, welcoming front porch, VJ timber walls and pine floor boards mostly throughout under the existing floor coverings. All the old stumps have been replaced with concrete and steel stumps and the roof has also been restored. Offering an excellent base for those wishing to renovate with all the major expenses taken care of. The 1,060 m2 block is fully fenced with ample rear yard access with room for shed and pool. A huge concreted undercover area beneath the home unlocks loads of potential for storage and potentially even entertaining. Maybe you would like to raise the house to legal height and build in? The options here for you are endless! Elevated location with close proximity to schools, shopping centres with easy access to the Warrego Highway.
Property features include:
* Repainted exterior in recent years + refurbished roof
* Near new concrete & steel stumps
* Front Porch offers cloak niche or perfect location for muddy boots & umbrellas
* 3 spacious bedrooms + sleepout with french doors opening up from the lounge room & bedroom
* New carpet in all bedrooms and living areas
* Main bedroom includes split system air conditioning
* Functional eat in kitchen with retro style oven
* Good sized lounge room includes split system air conditioner
* Bathroom has shower over bath
* Concreted secure storage area/car park + laundry under
* Single bay carport to the rear + additional car space under the sleepout area
* Fully fenced 1,060 m2 block with rear yard access
** Please note that some file photos have been used to protect the tenants privacy.
* For those of you wishing to move in - the tenants will be vacated on 23rd September 2020 or sooner.
This residence presents a wonderful opportunity for the discerning buyer wishing to acquire a quality home – call Team Boettcher to arrange your private inspection today!