24 Brittany Crescent, Raceview
Set in the family-friendly suburb of Raceview, this exceptionally well presented brick home has not only been lovingly maintained but is also vacant and ready to move into, which is great news for those buyers wanting to have the kids settled before Christmas arrives and ideal for those who simply want to unpack and put their feet up. The four bedroom home offers a space for everyone in the family with two separate living areas with the added bonus of a study!
You will love the convenience that Raceview has to offer, being so close to both private and public schools, parks, local shops, the Raceview Tavern, and more. It’s also in close proximity to Winston Glades Shopping Centre, East Ipswich Train Station, Hospitals, University as well as easy highway access.
The kitchen is centrally located in the home and features near new electric appliances and a great amount of storage space incorporating a large pantry and breakfast bar. To keep you cool or cosy in the separate lounge room is a near new large split system air conditioner as well as a ceiling fan. There is a large covered outdoor area accessed through the living area that is just perfect for entertaining friends and family. From here you can sit and look over the rear yard, which is a very good size indeed and is fully fenced making it suitable for both children and pets. There is also a garden shed that provides plenty of storage for all of your yard tools.
* 4 bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans
* Main bedroom with stylish ensuite
* Separate lounge room with air conditioning
* Additional study/ multi-purpose room
* Large 3 way main bathroom with separate bath and shower + additional vanity ideal for the kids and separate toilet
* Kitchen with ceramic cooktop, rangehood & large pantry + breakfast bar adjoining the open plan living area
* Remote double lockup garage with internal access
* Garden shed + fully fenced rear yard
* Rain water tank plumbed into toilets & laundry + garden tap to save you bill shock from your water bills
* Security screens to all windows and doors
* 485m2 block in a quiet location
Rental appraised @ $350-$360pw
This property will not disappoint so place it at the top of your viewing list NOW before it is too late