40 Pencarrow Crescent, Raceview
Finding a quality home with side yard vehicle access and to possibly add in a shed or pool seems to be a hard task with block sizes becoming smaller and smaller! This fantastic property offers the savvy investor or astute home buyer the opportunity to purchase a quality built, generously proportioned home on a well located 602m2 block in the heart of the ever-popular suburb of Raceview. The spacious family home has been freshly painted internally and boasts a family friendly floorplan with good sized bedrooms with built in robes, two stylish bathrooms plus an expansive open plan living area. There is plenty of space for the whole family to relax or send the kids out to play in the fully fenced rear yard, while you relax in the covered outdoor entertainment area! Whether you’re looking for your first home, investment or looking to downsize, this property is sure to impress. Convenience is at your doorstep with close proximity to Raceview Shops and Winston Glades Shopping Centre, Day Care Centre's, Pre-school, Public and Private Schools, Public Transport and highway access plus all the amenities you would expect in one of Queensland's biggest growth corridors.
* Freshly painted internally
* 602 m2 block with double gates for side yard vehicle access
* 4 good sized bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans
* Main bedroom with stylish ensuite & walk in robe
* Air conditioned open plan living area
* Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
* Kitchen with ceramic cooktop, rangehood, dishwasher & pantry + breakfast bar
* Remote double lockup garage with internal access
* Covered outdoor entertainment area
* Fully fenced rear yard
* Rainwater tank plumbed into toilets & laundry + garden tap to save you bill shock from your water bills
This property will not disappoint so place it at the top of your viewing list before it is too late!
**Disclaimer: All information is provided in good faith and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but House Property Agents takes no responsibility for any error or omission. Buyers are encouraged to conduct their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to all aspects of the property prior to making any purchasing decision.