17 Josey Street, Redbank Plains
This large family home made of brick presents an excellent opportunity for families and investors alike. It sits on a 610M2 lot located in one of the fastest-growing areas of South-East Queensland. Within a short drive, you can reach local shops, primary and secondary schools, as well as Town Square. Springfield is just a 10-minute drive away with Orion shopping centre, nearby parks and athletic facilities which add to the convenience of the location.
* FOUR SPACIOUS BUILT-IN BEDROOMS, EACH FITTED WITH AIR-CONDITIONING AND CEILING FANS FOR ADDED COMFORT
* MASTER BEDROOM COMPLETE WITH A WALK-IN ROBE AND ENSUITE FOR ADDED PRIVACY AND CONVENIENCE
* A MODERN MAIN BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE BATH AND SHOWER, PERFECT FOR RELAXING AFTER A LONG DAY
* AN EXPANSIVE OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA WITH AIR CONDITIONING, PROVIDING AMPLE SPACE FOR BOTH LOUNGE AND DINING AREAS
* A HUGE KITCHEN FEATURING A PANTRY, DISHWASHER, 900MM FREESTANDING OVEN WITH 5 BURNER GAS COOKTOP, AND PLENTY OF BENCH TOP AND CUPBOARD SPACE, MAKING MEAL PREPARATION A BREEZE
* A 610M2 ALLOTMENT PROVIDING PLENTY OF ROOM FOR OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES AND ENTERTAINMENT
* THE PROPERTY FEATURES AN 8.8KW SOLAR SYSTEM, CONTRIBUTING TO ENERGY EFFICIENCY AND REDUCED ELECTRICITY COSTS.
* A FULL HOUSE WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM ENSURES CLEAN AND PURIFIED WATER THROUGHOUT THE HOUSE.
* A HUGE POWERED & INSULATED 6M X 6M SHED WITH DOUBLE ROLLER DOORS
Centrally located to local parks and sporting fields, bus transport, Town Square which consists of Woolworths - Coles - Aldi - Target, Primary and Secondary schools, Redbank Plaza, Orion Shopping Centre and the Springfield train station only 5km away plus convenient access to Ipswich and Brisbane.
To schedule a private inspection of this property, please contact Matt on 0406 693 124 today. Don't miss out on the opportunity to make this exceptional property your new home!
**Disclaimer: All information is provided in good faith and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but House Property Agents takes no responsibility for any error or omission. Buyers are encouraged to conduct their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to all aspects of the property prior to making any purchasing decision.