23 Hailar Street, Shailer Park
This beautifully renovated home offers affordable luxury that's easy to live in, with features that make life convenient for you and your family.
- Four bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Reverse cycle air conditioning to the Lounge and Main bedroom
- Light-filled rooms with a large skylight illuminating the kitchen area
- Top-quality Blum hardware has been used throughout the kitchen
- Ample storage including concealed cupboard under the island breakfast bar
- Fully walk-in pantry with sleek modern sink
- Clever additions such as the motorised pop-up PowerPoint/charging station located in the island bench
- 900mm wide Gas Cooktop and concealed under-mount rangehood
- 600 x 600 Polished Porcelain tiles throughout
- Modern bathroom with freestanding bath, semi-frameless shower screen, and contemporary vanity
basin with stone benchtop
- Second bathroom off the laundry with new shower and toilet
- Downlights fitted throughout the home
- Large inground pool with rock water feature
- 6.6kw Solar System
- Large undercover entertaining area overlooking the pool
- Set on 1,000m2 with a fully fenced backyard
- Powered garage with easy side access to a double carport and secure shipping container storage
- No neighbours at the rear or right-hand side of the property
- 2 minutes walk to Kimberley Park State School
- 3 minute drive to major retailers and bus station- Logan Hyperdome
- 5 minute drive to access the M1 Motorway making commuting to Brisbane or Gold Coast easy
If you are looking for a comfortable, well-presented home that is ready for you to just move in and enjoy immediately then this is it.
Call or text Michael Wardlaw now to arrange your private inspection.
**Disclaimer: All information is provided in good faith and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but House Property Agents takes no responsibility for any error or omission. Buyers are encouraged to conduct their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to all aspects of the property prior to making any purchasing decision.