93 Springlands Drive, Slacks Creek
AUCTION WILL BE HELD AT 10 FITZGERALD AVE SPRINGWOOD (NOT ON-SITE) ON SUNDAY 24.04.2022 @ 11 AM . BIDDER REGISTRATION WILL COMMENCE FROM 10:30 AM AT 10 FITZGERALD AVE SPRINGWOOD (HOUSE PROPERTY AGENTS SPRINGWOOD LOCATION). ONLINE AND ABSENTEE BIDDER CAN BE ORGANISED IF YOU CAN'T ATTEND THE AUCTION IN PERSON.
* BUILDING AND PEST INSPECTION REPORT IS AVAILABLE TO ALL BUYERS.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to purchase this quality home in Slacks Creek . The spacious home is situated on an amazing 977m2 corner block, minutes from the Logan Hyperdome. You will be impressed by the quality, attention to details and great free flowing floor plan. Upon entering the house, you find an inviting lounge with a well-planned stone bench top kitchen and a huge walk-in pantry. The spacious dining and living area open to a large outdoor under cover entertainment area, overlooking the swimming pool. Our motivated owner has issued clear MUST SELL instructions and move on from this wonderful piece of real estate.
Jam-packed with many features here are just a few highlights:
• 4 Spacious bedrooms with built in robe
• Master with Ensuite and walk-in robe
• Open plan stone beach tops kitchen with walk-in pantry
• Two modern bathroom
• Large, combined lounge and dining area
• Formal lounge
• Ceiling fans in all the bedrooms
• Large under covered entertainment area
• Double locked up garage
• Swimming pool
• Fully Fence backyard
• Double lockup garage
• Large storage shed
• Plenty of backyard space
• Low maintenance yard
• 977m2 Flat Corner Block
• Moments away to M1 motorway
• 5 minutes drive to Chatswood Road Shopping Centre
• 5 minutes drive to John Paul College
• 5 minutes to the Logan Hyperdome
• 4 minutes to Meadowbrook Golf Club
Positioned in a wonderful location, this beautiful piece of real estate is perfect for a family home buyer. This property is only available to the buyer who acts NOW. Call Ramin or Lorie to organise an inspection.
**Disclaimer: All information is provided in good faith and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but House Property Agents takes no responsibility for any error or omission. Buyers are encouraged to conduct their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to all aspects of the property prior to making any purchasing decision.