3 Snowdon Street, Slacks Creek
We are extremely delighted to deliver you this outstanding opportunity to own such an amazing family home with an abundance of space for entertainment and lifestyle. This freshly renovated home is ready for a family to move in and enjoy for many years to come. There’s absolutely nothing left for you to do!
This beautiful low maintenance home is situated on a 610 sqm block, is moments away to M1 motorway and local amenities. You will be impressed by the quality of the renovations and attention to detail in workmanship. So what are you waiting for! This beautiful property is only available to the buyer who acts NOW.
Jam-packed with many features and benefits, here are just a few of the highlights:
• Freshly and Fully Renovated Inside and Out
• Approx. 6m x 3m Workshop with electricity
• 4 Spacious Bedrooms + Study
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Brand new bathrooms/toilets
• Spacious Lounge and Dining Area
• Brand new ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• Brand new air conditioning
• Newly renovated kitchen
• New floorboards throughout
• Large Teenager Retreat + Laundry Space
• Large rear outdoor entertainment area
• Large garden sheds
• Multiple car park space
• 610M2 of very low maintenance flat land
Location can't get any better:
- Moments away to M1 motorway
- Moments away to Logan Central Shopping Centre
- Walking distance to Mabel Park State School
- Waking distance to Mabel Park State High School
- 4 minutes to Kingston train station
Positioned in a wonderful location, this beautiful piece of real estate is perfect for a family home buyer. Call Ramin or Lorie to organise an inspection.
**Disclaimer: All information is provided in good faith and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but House Property Agents takes no responsibility for any error or omission. Buyers are encouraged to conduct their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to all aspects of the property prior to making any purchasing decision.
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Robes