22 Barakula Street, South Ripley
An opportunity has now been presented to secure this impressive family residence (very generous sized 285sqm under roof). An agreed employment transfer has been accepted by the original owners, so the family will be moving early new year, meaning you can purchase with confidence knowing your new home will be ready & waiting for you in no time.
This wonderful Metricon home was only built in late 2016 and was designed with all the features to meet a modern growing family’s requirements. Combining elegant spatial flow through-out and an intelligent separation of both private spaces and family spaces. There is a zone for every member of the family.
This proudly built home is ideal for large or growing families and comprises of four bedrooms, including the impressive sized rear master suite complemented by the large walk-in robe and ensuite (with oversized shower) The remaining three are at the front and separated away from the master bedroom. These three bedrooms all share the kid’s activity/ leisure room while the parents can enjoy movie time in the separate media room. The built-in study is ideal for those currently working from home but could be easily used as a fifth bedroom if required.
The centrally located contemporary kitchen, open plan dining and family zone provide plenty of space for everyone. The feature packed kitchen will quickly become the meeting zone for the family and those that enjoy cooking will appreciate the 900mm dual fuel cooker, extra storage space, stone counter island bench, walk-in pantry and plumbed in tap for the ice maker fridge.
All the rooms, including the study and media room are controlled by the multi-zoned (8 zones) ducted air conditioning which offers year-round comfort. The high ceilings, quality hybrid flooring thru-out, neutral colour scheme & full security screening all add to the appeal of this property. Minimal landscaping, so those looking to add their own design flair to the yards can do so, room for a small pool close to the grand outdoor room and there’s the bonus of double gates on the left side to securely park a small van, boat or trailer.
Position on flat 576 sqm block right in the heart of the very sought after “Providence Estate” in South Ripley. Short stroll to the new Ripley Valley Secondary College and the popular splash & play park is also located close by. Easy and direct access to either the Centenary Hwy or Cunningham Hwy, so those wanting to commute to Brisbane or to the park & ride train station at Springfield, will find this position very convenient.
* Proudly built by Metricon in late 2016
* Family sized 285.7sqm under roof – high pitched roof & internal ceilings
* Four generous size built-in bedrooms plus study or 5th bedroom.
* Separate kids activity room & private media/tv room.
* Well-appointed kitchen, 900mm dual cooker, stone benches, and walk in-pantry.
* 8 zoned ducted air-conditioning & hybrid flooring thru-out
* Striking street appeal, 25 deg pitched colourbond roof and extra wide entry door.
* Rendered façade, full security to doors and windows.
* Large tiled Alfresco area.
* Fully fenced and usable 576 sqm block
* Handy 3m x 3m garden shed. Room for small pool.
* Double gates for parking 3rd vehicle or small caravan or boat.
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
- Built in Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling