13 Laurinda Crescent, Springwood
Act today to secure what can only be described as a one-off opportunity in the HEART OF SPRINGWOOD MASTER PLAN. With 809m2 sqm of Abundant Land and high-rise zoning (32m high - 10 stories - 16 dwellings) you need look no further to find a piece of real estate that can satisfy savvy investors, land bankers, or owner occupiers. This precinct property is nestled amongst the booming Springwood District with Medium density residential or commercial project with development opportunity the features lots of design scope and huge upside that simply must be explored. (VARIOUS DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES SUBJECT TO COUNCIL APPROVAL). Located just off the M1 Motorway and walking distance to Arndale Shopping Centre and Springwood Shopping Mall. Our motivated owner has issued clear MUST SELL instructions and move on from this wonderful piece of real estate. This amazing property comes with unlimited potential and abundance of space for entertainment. Jam-packed with many features here are just a few highlights:
• 3 Generous bedrooms
• 1 bathroom with separate toilet
• Functional and tidy kitchen
• Good size living area
• Huge backyard for family entertainment
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans
• double lock-up garage.
• Large storage space under the house
• Fully fenced
• ide access to the backyard
• Unshakeable built and construction
• Quiet and peaceful neighbourhood
• 809 sqm of low maintenance land
• Too Many other Features to Mention!
Location can't get any better:
• Walking distance to Arndale Shopping Centre
• Walking distance to Shopping Centre
• 1 mins drive to access M1 Motorway
• 4 mins drive to Springwood State High
• 4 mins drive to Springwood Road Primary School
• 22 mins drive to Brisbane CBD
Contact Ramin or Lorie for an inspection now! Our motivated seller will meet the market soon and you don't want to miss out.
**Disclaimer: All information is provided in good faith and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but House Property Agents takes no responsibility for any error or omission. Buyers are encouraged to conduct their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to all aspects of the property prior to making any purchasing decision.