6 Chatswood Road, Springwood
AUCTION WILL BE HELD AT 10 FITZGERALD AVE SPRINGWOOD (NOT ON-SITE) ON SUNDAY 28.11.2021 @ 10:30 AM . BIDDER REGISTRATION WILL COMMENCE FROM 10:00 AM AT 10 FITZGERALD AVE SPRINGWOOD (HOUSE PROPERTY AGENTS SPRINGWOOD LOCATION). ABSENTEE BIDDER CAN BE ORGANISED IF YOU CAN'T ATTEND THE AUCTION IN PERSON.
* BUILDING AND PEST INSPECTION REPORT IS AVAILABLE TO ALL BUYERS
Family, Easy Access, Value and Comfort. If these are your top search criteria to buy a house then look no more. How can you beat the location? Walking distance to Chatswood Shopping Centre, Prestigious John Paul College and St. Edwards Catholic Primary School. You need not look further to find an ideal family home or sensational investment. Our motivated owner has issued clear MUST SELL instructions and move on from this wonderful piece of real estate. This amazing property comes with unlimited potential and an abundance of space for entertainment and lifestyle. Jam-packed with many features here are just a few highlights:
• Three good sized bedrooms with build-in rode
• Specious living area with air conditioning
• A bathroom with a separated toilet
• Functional kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
• Ceiling fans in all the bedrooms
• Large Laundry
• Single lockup garage
• Good sized outdoor entertainment area
• Fully fenced backyard
• 589 sqm of low maintenance land
• Unshakable lowset brick construction
Location can't get any better:
• Walking distance to Chatswood Shopping Centre
• 2.4 kms drive Springwood Shopping Mall
• 1.3 kms drive to St Edwards Catholic Primary School
• 1.4 kms drive to John Paul College
• 3.3 kms drive to Daisy Hill Koala Centre
• 1 minute drive to access M1
Contact us for an inspection now! Don't miss this Unique Opportunity to secure quality real estate at never to be repeated value. Our motivated seller will meet the market soon and you don't want to miss out.
**Disclaimer: All information is provided in good faith and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but House Property Agents takes no responsibility for any error or omission. Buyers are encouraged to conduct their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to all aspects of the property prior to making any purchasing decision.