7 Lauretta Avenue, Springwood
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in Springwood which the suburb slated as the South East Queensland’s next CBD. Springwood could become a modern metropolis with a summit exploring investment opportunities with extensive development on the M1 motorway and bus station which give more easy access to the Brisbane City and Gold Coast.
This spacious 4 bedroom home is set up for dual living with a 1 bedroom granny flat and self-contained kitchen is a great property for a growing family or an extended family.
The property is located in the heart of Springwood, in immediate proximity to key amenities such as Springwood Mall and Arndale Springwood Centre, local park, Springwood bus station and easy access to M1 motorway. Our motivated owner has issued clear MUST SELL instructions and move on from this wonderful piece of real estate.
Jam packed with many features here are just a few highlights:
• 4 Good size bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms
• Master bedroom with ensuite
• Functional Kitchen with gas cooktop
• Ceiling fans
• Dusted air-conditioning
• Huge rear outdoor entertainment area
• 3 Car park space
• 2 Garden sheds
• Fully fenced
• Unshakable brick and tile construction
• 647 sqm of low maintenance flat land
• Too many other features to mention!
Granny Flat features:
• 1 large bedroom granny flat
• Ensuite to the bedroom
• Self-contained kitchen
• Walking distance to Springwood Mall
• Walking distance to Arndale Springwood Centre
• Moments away to M1 motorway
• Walking distance to Springwood dog park
• 3 Minutes drive to Calvary Christian College
• Walking distance to Springwood Central State School
• Walking distance to Springwood State High School
• Walking distance to Springwood bus station
Contact us for an inspection now! Don’t miss this Unique Opportunity to secure quality real estate at never to be repeated value. Our motivated seller will meet the market soon and you don’t want to miss out.
**Disclaimer: All information is provided in good faith and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but House Property Agents takes no responsibility for any error or omission. Buyers are encouraged to conduct their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to all aspects of the property prior to making any purchasing decision.