29 Clearview Street, Waterford West
When you invite your guests to take a little stroll along your own nature walk, they'll wonder what you mean! Right next to the 6m x 6m shed-utility-is your own nature reserve. All tucked away round the back of your new home, just past the two carports and the undercover barbeque area. Pop inside downstairs to your remote double lock up where you can have your pool or table tennis table AND there’s a toilet there too, so no need for any of your guests to go upstairs. So, privacy!
Every time you enter your beautiful new home, upstairs (look at the pictures), that beautiful shiny, glossy timber floor that brightens up your home is what will captivate you. And all that is besides the ample sized bedrooms, two with built-in cupboards and AC, and one with fan; a modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances; a bright new bathroom that make your house into a home. And a covered and screened balcony with steps going towards your downstairs treasures!
The welcoming front balcony is latticed off from prying eyes off the street-the gate keeps inquisitive minds away anyway. The 2 car ports round the side are perfect for your caravan AND your boat and there’s a gate to keep them separated, so you don’t mix them up-how often does THAT happen! And it's close to the shops, schools, transport and the motorway.
To make this opportunity of a lifetime the best investment you ever made, call Rajen to book an appointment to view or visit the Open For Inspection on Saturday.
Other amazing features that make this a perfect family home are:
• Solar panels 3.5kW
• 733sq m
• Electric hot water
• Rain water tank
• Timber Floors
• Crimsafe doors
• Linen cupboard
• Built in BBQ
• Lounge with ceiling fans, security door, reverse cycle air conditioning
• New kitchen with electric oven & cook-top
• Bathroom completely renovated with shower and separate toilet
• 3 bedrooms with reverse cycle air conditioning in the master
• Closed in back verandah all shaded and screened
• Double lock up garage with remote
• Games room / storage room
• Large entertainment area
• Double tandem carport with access down to the back
• 6x6 shed with 2 manual roller doors. Single phase with power for lights and lots of power points
• Landscaped garden with bridge