12 Martin Street, Woodend
Secure your slice of Woodend with this adorable and conveniently located worker's cottage.
Enjoy afternoon breezes on the front veranda as the sun sets over the city centre and trains rumble along in the distance.
This classic Queenslander cottage complete with pyramid roof is about as old as Woodend itself and boasts a range of charming features as well as modern conveniences.
Ideally orientated, the north-facing rear offers views to the stunning St Mary's Cathedral. Add a back deck to capitalise on the view and instantly add value.
• Original floorboards throughout
• Timber fretwork and stained glass detail above doors
• Front verandah with city views
• 3 spacious rooms with high ceilings, 1 with built-in closet
• Timber kitchen, refurbished bench tops
• Gas stove and instantaneous gas hot water
• Bathroom with separate bath and shower, plus separate toilet
• Internal laundry
• Ample storage closets
• Split system air con in living room
• Ceiling fans in master bedroom and living
• Connected to NBN (fibre to the premises!)
• Under house garage with remote controlled door
• Ample under house storage with two enclosed rooms
• Fully fenced
• Walking distance to St Edmunds, St Mary's, Ipswich Grammar and Blair State School
• Walking distance to Top of Town, CBD and Ipswich train station
• 5 minutes to Riverlink, Ipswich Hospital and Queens Park
• Termite treated in 2019 (10 year guarantee)
• Not affected by flooding in 2011 or 1974
** Virtual furniture has been added to several photos to show possible settings. **
- Secure Parking
- Floor Boards
- Open Fire Place