19 Candish Street, Woodridge
AUCTION WILL BE HELD AT 10 FITZGERALD AVE SPRINGWOOD (NOT ON-SITE) ON SUNDAY 08.05.2022 @ 11:00 AM . BIDDER REGISTRATION WILL COMMENCE FROM 10:30 AM AT 10 FITZGERALD AVE SPRINGWOOD (HOUSE PROPERTY AGENTS SPRINGWOOD LOCATION). ABSENTEE BIDDER CAN BE ORGANISED IF YOU CAN'T ATTEND THE AUCTION IN PERSON.
* BUILDING AND PEST INSPECTION REPORT IS AVAILABLE TO ALL BUYERS.
Situated in one of the most desirable and well connected (Train and Bus) pockets of Woodridge. Whether you are looking to enter the property market or expand your current investment portfolio, look no further. The property is moments away from Karawatha Forest, Islamic College of Brisbane, local shops, and other amenities. So what are waiting for? Our motivated owner has issued clear instruction to SELL what may be the most affordable property you can buy in Kingston.
• Three Spacious bedrooms
• Functional Kitchen with electrical cooktop
• Spacious Living area
• Polished timber floors
• Bathroom with separate toilet
• Fully fenced backyard
• Single lockup garage
• Security sliding door and all screens
• Plenty of storage under the house
• 5000 L rainwater tank
• New roof, insulation, and gutter installation in 2017 and 2018
• Beautiful native garden around the property
• Low maintenance garden with native plants
• 607m2 of corner block with regular visitors (Lorikeets, fairy wrens, finches, honey eaters, willy wagtails)
Location can’t get any better:
• Walking distance to Karawatha Forest
• Walking distance to Trinder Train Station
• 3.3 kms drive to Bunnings Underwood
• 3.4 kms drive to Logan Central Plaza
• 0.84 km drive to Woodridge North State School
• 0.89 km drive to Islamic College of Brisbane
• 25 mins drive to Brisbane CBD
Contact us for an inspection now! This property is only available to the buyer who acts NOW. Our motivated seller will meet the market soon and you don't want to miss out.
**Disclaimer: All information is provided in good faith and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but House Property Agents takes no responsibility for any error or omission. Buyers are encouraged to conduct their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to all aspects of the property prior to making any purchasing decision.