52 Sandalwood Drive, Yamanto
For those who appreciate quality, size, and location. This is a special home that’s truly impressive and beautifully appointed, Come on spoil yourself, now’s the time to upgrade but don’t be late properties such as this are in high demand. This home offers modern comfortable living at its best and will pass any inspection from any discerning buyer. Sitting proudly on an elevated 704 sqm block in one of Ipswich’s best estates.
A spacious layout that works extremely well with families looking for that little bit extra. Four generous sized bedrooms plus two bathrooms. The king size master bedroom (quietly positioned at the rear) has an ensuite and walk-in/ built-in robe. The front formal lounge area offers plenty of space to handle a big lounge suite, big TV and all the family members. The kitchen has been refurbished with square line benchtops, feature LED lighting and plenty of cupboard space. The adjoining dining room is also a good size or with the large covered patio area near-by, outside is the place to be dining, especially this time of the year?
The owners have recently upgraded the flooring and presents as good as new, low maintenance hybrid flooring as well as good quality carpet throughout. Overall the interior presents very well and the new owners could move straight in without any hassles or worrying about costly up-grades.
You will love entertaining under the outdoor area, being on the east side it will offer plenty of shaded opportunities from lunch-time onwards. Imagine if you put a pool in this area, plenty of space to easily do it and would complete the perfect family setting.
The rear yard is flat so there would even be space for a decent sized shed as well.
Secure parking for at least 2 cars plus reversing access to park boat or small van or could also accommodate the 3rd car if needed.
Positioned in one of Ipswich’s most sought after neighbourhood's, surrounded by quality homes where a sense of pride plays a big part in everyone’s quality of life. Properties in this Winston Glades estate are always in high demand and rarely come on the market and when they do…. they sell extremely fast. This is a great family home in a very desirable location and ready for early procession, so do not miss this one.
*A special home offering quality, generous size and of course location.
* This one is impressive both inside and out, move in and start enjoying
*Offering both modern and comfortable living that your family proudly deserves.
* Four large built-in bedrooms, master is king size with walk-in robe and ensuite.
* Well appointed kitchen that’s easy services the dining and outdoor area.
* Very generous sized a/cond lounge/living rooms add to the family appeal.
* Dining room complete with TV feature wall.
* Sliding doors to outdoor pergola area and the perfect entertaining spot.
*Secure parking for two cars plus easy access for small caravan, boat or third car.
* Fully fenced 704sqm block with elevation to catch afternoon breezes.
* Solar paneling, tinted windows & two small water tanks to help with ongoing costs
* Security screens & doors. Three a/conditioners.
* A great family home in the perfect position and ready to purchase now.
- Air Conditioning