North Ipswich QLD 4305
All serious property developers or those specializing in Highrise buildings, 23 The Terrace North Ipswich has just become available after all these years. This 1012 sqm block is in prime positioning and supported by the Ipswich City Councils new CBD High Density building zone.
Owned by the same family since 1956 (previous owners purchased it in 1921) but the time has come to sell. The dwelling itself has changed a lot over these years…..was converted into 2 flats but since has been returned to a single residence, currently 4 bedrooms, 1bathroom and multiple living rooms…standard condition for a house over 100 years old….but the true value is in the land, not the dwelling.
Flat, totally flood free 1012 sqm block that’s currently zoned “CBD residential high density” with the local council encouraging up to a ten-story high rise. Similar to the high rise complex already built at number 26 The Terrace (5 stories of living & 1 carparking ).The suburb of North Ipswich is currently attracting a great deal of interest from investors all over Australia due to its proximity to the city centre, Ipswich Train Station and the multi-million dollar River Link Development which is just a hop, skip and a jump down the road. This area has been likened to such developments as South Bank in Brisbane and some of the Sydney River developments. The River Link Development features boardwalks, cafes, boutique shops, big brand specialty stores like BCF, Supercheap, Pet Barn and All the banking services etc. The Ipswich City Council have and will continue to pump MILLIONS of dollars into the mall and other specialty shops, boasting one of Australia's best libraries & best council chambers, plus seeing all the local heritage be conserved, saved & restored.
This block is also conveniently located within walking distance to the Ipswich Train Station and the CBD, which in itself is currently undergoing its own multi-billion dollar improvement. Also located directly opposite the Ipswich Jets Sporting ovals precinct. This area will change dramatically over the coming years as the ICC is encouraging high density living due to all the services available to owners, occupants, and tenants. Zoning is currently CBD Residential High Density. You will also notice, nearby at 26 The Terrace (pictured) it has already seen a 6 story high-rise tower constructed with 30 residential units, as are other high rise complex’s planned in the adjoining streets. This site faces directly into/over the Jets football oval and also has views into Ipswich City and the Bremer River.
* Was being rented until now so with some "freshing up and basic maintenance or improvements" it would easily rent for $350 per week to help towards holding costs while doing the DA process.
• Number 23 The Terrace North Ipswich lot 203 L122423
• 1012 sqm flood free, level block
• 20.1m frontage x 50.3 depth
• Located with-in the CBD Residential High Density Zone (sub area RHD01)
• Possibly build up to 10 stories (subject to submission of appropriate DA)
• Currently dwelling can be removed subject to relevant building works and demolition application.
• Potentials can search Ipswich City Councils website: Planning Scheme- Planning and Development or New Ipswich Planning Scheme” I Shape Ipswich” for further details.
• Walking distance to Ipswich City, local train station & Riverlink
• Been sitting just waiting for the right serious experienced developer wanting to invest in Ipswich’s unprecedented growth.
* Going to Auction, held on site and subject to normal Auction Conditions. Date to be posted later.
* QLD Government legislation says “no price guide or price range can be given out or suggested.
*Please complete any “Due Diligence” prior to the auction.
*All points above are subject to ICC approval.
Please phone, text or email either Geoff or Tina for further information
**Disclaimer: All information is provided in good faith and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but House Property Agents takes no responsibility for any error or omission. Buyers are encouraged to conduct their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to all aspects of the property prior to making any purchasing decision.