6/106 Groth Road, Boondall
For investors searching for a quality townhouse with tenants already in place, this is the ideal Boondall investment property. Unit 6, which is located in a premium style development, is currently available. This townhouse features three bedrooms and plenty of living space. A modern kitchen with stone bench-tops, dining, and lounge room, as well as a convenient third toilet, are located on the ground floor. There's also a separate laundry room (not in the garage). The three built-in bedrooms are reached through internal stairs. The master bedroom features an ensuite and a walk-through closet, while the other two bedrooms share a bathroom. With an enclosed courtyard-style yard, there is a covered outside entertaining area.
- The Master bedroom has a walk-through closet, an ensuite with stone countertops, and a private balcony.
- There are built-in wardrobes with ceiling fans in the remaining two spacious bedrooms.
- The open plan living layout features a modern kitchen with a gas burner, stone benchtops, and dishwasher.
- Upstairs contains a study area for maximum flexibility.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning is installed throughout the house.
- There is abundant under-stair storage as an extra advantage.
- A single lock-up garage contains internal access to the house.
- A covered enclosed entertaining area to the rear.
- Currently rented for $400 per week until Feburary 23rd 2022
Surrounded by parklands, cafés, and shops, it's a prime location. This townhouse is approximately 15 kilometres from Brisbane CBD, 2 kilometres from Brisbane Entertainment Centre and the Boondall Train Station, and walking distance from Nudgee College.
**Disclaimer: All information is provided in good faith and is accurate to the best of our knowledge, but House Property Agents takes no responsibility for any error or omission. Buyers are encouraged to conduct their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to all aspects of the property prior to making any purchasing decision.