7/44 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane
Light, bright and fresh are the words that come to mind when you walk in this lovely apartment. A spacious open plan living and full sized kitchen open out to the entertainers balcony, and even though you are on the 2nd floor there is even a kitty cat door for your furry friend.
- User friendly layout with good separation of bedrooms
- Walk through robe and ensuite to the master bedroom
- Main bathroom with a bath and next to the second bedroom
- Air conditioned living and both bedrooms
- Secure car space storage locker plus visitor parking on site
- In ground pool, meeting room and kitchenette for all residences
- Video/intercom security entrance
- Located in a boutique complex of 17 apartments
- Affordable Body Corporate fees
Enjoy the short stroll to South Bank Parklands, restaurants, cafes, private schools, Somerville House & St Laurence’s Boys College within 1km walk, plus much, much more!
- In the Brisbane State High School catchment with the school 1 minute walk away
- Universities and TAFE only a couple of minutes away
- Short walk to bus, train and ferry
- Just over 1km away from the Brisbane CBD
- Musgrave Park directly across the road
If you are looking for a central yet quiet location in Brisbane's urban precinct then do not wait to inspect or you may miss out.