13/14 Rose Street, Southport
Located on the fringe of the Southport CBD with all one could wont for with shopping, education opportunities, transport, sports and leisure plus a night life. This superb 1 bedroom + Study apartment is on the top floor of the 'Espresso on Southport' and ideal for a single or couple starting out. Expected returns of $300 plus p/w for the investors. Completed in 2012 this property still has the modern look.
- Kitchen with quality appliances
- Air-conditioning in main living
- Ceiling fan in bedroom
- Tuckaway laundry
- Balcony access from both living and bedroom
- Boutique building with only 17 apartments
- Secure basement carpark
- 3 Level walk up
How Close is it -
- 100m walk to Southport Transit Centre
- 350m walk to Southport Workers Club
- 400m walk to the Broadwater Parklands with over 30 Acres of green space
- 900m walk to the TAFE Qld Southport
- 1km walk to Southport Light Rail Station & Australia Fair Shopping Centre
- 2.2km drive to Gold Coast Uni Hospital & Griffith Uni Campus
Expected returns of $300 plus p/w for the investors. Completed in 2012 this property still has the modern look. Vacant now and ready for your inspection.
Call Michael Wardlaw now 0418756782 to arrange a time.